Part One and
Part Two of this collection on small store CNCs, I launched
machines on this group which might be designed to carry out properly in
dwelling and small skilled retailers. What they’ve in frequent
is the scale vary and their engineering, design, parts,
specs and construct. Now, it’s time for a better take a look at
one of many machines and a evaluate of the Laguna IQ.
There’s quite a bit to cowl in a evaluate of a CNC so I assumed that
I might cowl extra in a video evaluate. Right here’s Half One (look
for Half Two later this week).
Laguna IQ Options
- 50.5” x 39.5” Footprint
- Weight: 425 lbs.
- 24” x 36” x 6” Work Envelope
- Over-travel of four” on Y Axis
- Welded Metal Field Development Body
- Prismatic Linear Rails
- Ball Screws
- 2.2 KW (about 3HP) Water-Cooled Spindle
- T-track and MDF Base
- RichAuto A11 Pendant Management System
- Value $5999
- Web site: https://lagunatools.com/cnc/iq-series/iq-24-36-cnc/
Part Two I’ll discuss how Laguna IQ works for frequent
woodworking makes use of.